A "family home" for boys looking for a better life!
TEEN HARVEST is a Christian, Bible-centered ministry. Our small,
individualized school ministers to boys mainly between ages
12-17 who want a good home to grow up in.
Check out our Family Reconciliation Retreats and our Blog!!
Teen Harvest’s purpose is to provide a home for boys who want to be a part of a real
family. …a place where they can:
- Feel safe
- Have godly parents who love them
- Have brothers to do life with
- Learn how real Christians deal with life’s troubles.
- Be home-schooled and everyone can get good grades.
- Play basket-ball, football, ride bikes, horses, camp, swim, fish and all kinds of boy things.
Boys who are interested may contact us directly or may be
referred to Teen Harvest by:
- Neighborhood ministries that have identified boys who need our help.
- Pastors who are working with families in need.
- Kids who have heard of us and feel like we can help them.
- Parents who are looking for options for willing sons.
- A social worker; however, we accept no regulated state money.
- Anybody may refer a boy who needs us.
What are you looking for? Check us out and see if Teen Harvest is the place you want to be!
Website Designed by a Student at Teen Harvest